Overview and Responsibilities
The ideal candidate for this role is a digital media professional with campaign management and technical project management experience. They will have a strong track record as an individual contributor, and can demonstrate success in leading projects and teams. A successful candidate will be familiar with digital media operations process, systems, emerging platforms, and particularly ad-technology.
The Manager will plan, oversee, and perform ongoing ad system administration tasks, third-party integrations and systems migration. They will enthusiastically define and implement processes across the ad operations/sales organization. It is expected that this team member can provide hands-on assistance with ad implementation testing, troubleshooting, and escalations, with minimal direction or instruction. They will lead project teams or sub-teams, as well as gather, develop and maintain project documentation. A successful Manager will continuously analyze current business processes and systems for improvements; recommend sustainable and realistic solutions; evaluate and present risks & benefits of comparable approaches; and communicate project progress clearly. This position will report to the VP of Ad Technology.
Manages multiple small to large projects throughout the project lifecycle.
- New process definition and implementation
- Process re-engineering
- Process development to support new ad products
- support new/upgraded application integration, including related systems & process migrations. Provides on-going support to business by troubleshooting issues.
- Identify and implements long-term solutions, and short-term resolutions as necessary.
- Communicates project scope to internal and external project members.
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in an Ad Operations role such as Traffic, QA and Inventory Management
- Project managed small and mid-sized projects independently
- Developed requirements documents
- Communicated with all levels of personnel
- Created project plans
- Project team/people management skills
- Highly organized
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Fluent in MS Project, Excel and SF
- Knowledge of project management methodologies