Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
SpinCar is one of the fastest growing automotive software company in the United States. SpinCar’s iOS Capture Application is used by thousands of automobile dealerships and major manufacturers to streamline their vehicle photography processes and create ultra-engaging 360° VR content. SpinCar’s products are used by auto dealerships in 15 countries. New hires joining SpinCar, join a dynamic, high growth company, whose headcount has doubled each of the last 4 years.
As the Regional Account Manager, you are the main point of contact for a portfolio of clients. You will be responsible for building relationships with Dealer Principals and/or General Managers of each account. Your focus will be on advising clients on their digital marketing strategy by leveraging reporting and product expertise to help maximize utilization and adoption of products.
You will work closely with your clients to configure and troubleshoot software solutions. The Regional Account Manager is responsible for retention and product growth within their set portfolio of clients and a strong understanding of SpinCar’s suite of products.
- Consult existing SpinCar accounts via phone and email to help maximize utilization and provide direction for success with their online advertising
- Review client reporting and advertising analysis with client monthly
- Continually monitor customer activity and track customer performance to organize proactive outreach
- Provide technical implementation and training for new clients and act as a technical resource for our existing clients
- Ensure all incoming client requests and concerns are resolved in an urgent, professional, and personable manner
- Utilize Salesforce to document and track customer inquiries and interactions
- Perform other related duties such as participating in various projects, pilot groups, or initiatives
- Effectively work cross-functionally and with a wide range of people with different skill sets
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Ability to consult and influence customers and prospects via phone
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while solving problems quickly and creatively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to successfully work independently and as a productive member of a team
- Positive, customer first attitude
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- 10-15% Travel
- Bilingual a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- One year of relevant Account Management or Customer Service experience preferred
SpinCar is a proud equal opportunity employer. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic info.